What Are Peptides?
A peptide is a short chain of amino acids that are linked together and can be thought of as a small protein.
To date, over 7,000 naturally-occurring peptides have been identified. In our bodies, these small proteins typically act as signaling molecules.
They bind to receptors on the cell surface and tell other cells and molecules what to do.
Peptide therapy is a treatment method that uses Peptides to stimulate cellular and regrowth systems and regulate immune system dysfunction.
Peptides can target a specific body system and facilitate growth or repair.
Types of Peptides
- Thymosin Beta-4: Promote wound healing, aids collagen deposition, reduces scar tissue, aids hair growth
- Thymosin Alpha-1: vital peptide responsible for maturation and release of T-cells (immune system support)
- PT141: libido enhancer that supports erectile dysfunction treatment and boosts sex drive in both men and women.
- Cerebrolysin: This peptide works to stimulate metabolic activity and enhances cognitive performance, improves memory capabilities, creativity, and motivation.
- NAD+/BDNF: Anti-aging for the brain and DNA. Helps increase nerve growth factor. Good for anxiety/depression as it increases serotonin.
- Selank: Selank binds to GABA receptors to change levels of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin. These chemicals are involved in motivation, focus, and pleasure.
- BPC-157: Observed to alleviate stomach ulcers, intestinal trauma including inflammatory disorders and fistulas, while promoting greater bone and joint health
- Epithalon: Has been shown to increase telomere length, thus providing anti-aging benefits on a DNA level. Also can normalize cholesterol levels, improve immune T-Cell function and modulate melatonin levels.
Benefits of Peptides
- Increased Energy
- Enhanced Sex Drive
- Skin Elasticity
- Increased Muscle Tone
- Mental Focus
- Fuller Hair
- Lower Body Fa
- Lower Cholesterol
- Decreased Joint Pain
- Increased Memory
- Increased Growth Hormone
- Increased Testosterone
- Anti-Aging (Lengthen DNA Strands)
- Improves Immune System
- Auto-Immune Disease
- Chronic viral or intra-cellular infections
- Chemical sensitivity
- Immune deficiencies
- Hair loss
- Acute/Chronic pain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Stimulates T-cell Production
- Normalizes immune balance and repair
- Increases antioxidant and glutathione production
- Reduces Inflammation
- Improves tolerance to stress
- Inhibits viral replication
- Formation of new blood vessels
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (UC, Crohn’s)